photo credit: tanglebriar
hi, i’m zelle.
my passion is to capture what’s real.
I enjoy treasuring moments, all moments. From the little things in life, like a new succulent I buy for my kitchen window, to the big joys of a friend’s marriage and everything in between.
So, in all honesty, I couldn’t even move into my apartment without taking before-and-after photos. Believe it or not, I regret not taking photos of us eating Wendy’s the first night since everything wasn’t unpacked yet…because those are the memories I want to remember.
I try to capture photos in such a way that when you start with the first one, each photo that follows continues the story. So, whether it’s the day you tie the knot to the love of your life, the day we take a trip to the beach to celebrate your engagement, or a day you randomly chose for family photos at your favorite park…these are things that are real. Therefore, rather than having you pose in front of a green screen or smiling on the count of three, let’s embrace the real in life. Let’s venture to your favorite spot or hike to a hidden gem in this wonderful Earth we call home.
Capturing our happiness, counting our blessings, and all-in-all, creating one more memory. Exploring new ends that allow a trustworthy friendship to be born.
so, this is me. this is my camera. and this is the start of something real.
fun facts about the real me
• I like black-and-white photos of myself
• I enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning, and the afternoon
• I can eat breakfast (bacon & eggs) at any hour of the day
• I absolutely love the rhythm and passion of older music (oldies)
• Cinnamon rolls are always a must when available
• I love having a meal with friends where genuine conversations are held
• I desire to learn more, everyday
• I think that family and friends make the world go round
• I believe in getting to know people for who they are, not what they’ve done
• I think ethics and morals are important, positive, and contagious
• I believe that I am saved by a wonderful Jesus
• I strive to always find the best in a situation
• Sarcasm is a language I speak fluently
• Adventures are always a must. Let’s pack our bags, and just go