faq

Frequently Asked Questions

Sometimes, things need to be clarified just a little bit further.


PAYMENT // how and when do I pay?
I currently accept cash, check, and PayPal.
engagements/lifestyle ••• Sessions are due upon booking to secure your session date.
weddings •••
A 30% retainer (i.e. nonrefundable deposit) is due upon booking to secure your wedding date. The remainder 70% is due two weeks prior to your big day. Payment plans are available upon request.

IMAGES // how do I get my images?
Galleries are delivered online. You are able to download one-by-one on a mobile device or iPad, or as a gallery on a desktop. I kindly request two weeks for engagements/lifestyle and four weeks for weddings.

CLOTHING // what should we wear?
Believe it or not, your outfit can actually make or break your photos. Below is a link to my various Pinterest boards to help you get a better idea of what you could wear. I am always more than happy to help you plan your outfit out, too. Whether it’s texting back and forth to go through your closet or meeting at the mall.

TIME // what if we are running late?
engagements/lifestyle ••• Please arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to the start of your session. If you are late, the session time is shortened and the number of images delivered will decrease as well.
weddings ••• 
If the bride+groom, or any other participating members, are late, coverage will not be extended. The timeline/schedule of events can change, of course! Extra time is available a la carte at an hourly rate.

CANCELLATIONS // what if we have to cancel?
Once paid, balances, and/or other payments made, are non-refundable. If possible, I recommend a reschedule instead.

RESCHEDULE // what if we have to change the date?
engagements/lifestyle ••• 
If you are aware of the cancellation and can confirm a reschedule prior to your session day, the balance will be transferred to the new date. If a no-show occurs (a cancellation where I wasn’t notified or you forgot), the balance is forfeited entirely.
weddings ••• 
If something comes up and your wedding date changes (due to whatever reason), I will be happy to reschedule, as long as I am not already booked on the date you are trying to change to. If I am available on the new date, there is a $50 transfer fee to secure the new date, and drop the old one. If I am not available on your date, the deposit, and all monies paid, are forfeited.

PETS // can we bring our dog?
heck yes!

INCLEMENT WEATHER // what if it rains?
engagements/lifestyle
••• I monitor the weather ahead of time, keeping an eye out for extremely inclement weather. Overcast is a great time to capture photos, as the lighting is very helpful towards us photographers. We will monitor the weather and reschedule if necessary. If a reschedule isn’t possible, we will find indoor locations and use our handy, dandy umbrellas.
weddings ••• We continue to capture your day, but with umbrellas. We’ll aim for sheltered areas, under trees, or simply with our umbrellas.