win a free engagement or proposal session!
rules + details
• the last day to enter is July 31, 2017 at midnight, eastern time
• the winner will be selected at random on August 1, 2017 and notified via email
• you can enter to win for yourself or for a friend (if you enter for a friend, at least one member of the couple must know about their involvement at the time of entry)
• if you win, you will have 7 days to schedule your session
• the winning session can be used either as a proposal or engagement session
• you must live in, or be willing to travel, to at least one of the areas listed below
• no purchase necessary to enter or to win
• no strings attached, it’s seriously free. all I kindly ask for in return is a facebook or weddingwire review (:
giveaway entry form:
OFFICIAL TERMS + CONDITIONS
Giveaway ends July 31st, 2017 at midnight eastern time. The giveaway is open to Residents of the US only but must live, or be willing to travel, to the Johnson City, TN, Roan Mountain, TN, Asheville, NC, Boone, NC, or Charlotte, NC. The winner will be selected by random and be notified by email on August 1, 2017. The portrait session must be scheduled within 7 days of the giveaway and requires a 1-2 hour time frame open for photography only. The session can only be used as a proposal or engagement session. weddings and lifestyle photography are excluded. Social media sites are in no way associated with this giveaway. By providing your information in this form, you are providing your information to me and me alone. I do not share or sell information and will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the winner. The session is not transferrable. Failure to schedule within 7 days will result in a forfeit and the session when then be transferred to the next winner via random selection. Reschedules will only be allowed due to inclement weather or other occurrences beyond our control. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. Purchases, likes/follows, or other methods of involvement or contact do not increase your odds of winning. A contract signing will still be applicable prior to the session.